View cart (0) |  Log on
  Company | History | Contact | Sugesstions | Site feedback
 

Main History
 

THE SHORT HISTORY OF "SILVER TULIP" Mr. Mehmet Ali Zorsahin who was born in 1925 is the founder of "Gumus Lale" which means "Silver Tulip" in English.

1936
He began to work on "Silver art" as an apprentice in 1936.

1948He established a workshop on silver work, named "Gumus Lale" in Gaziantep in the year 1948.

In this period he designed most of the silver products by himself.

At that time, there was no electricity power in the city therefore the workers used to work on the silver blocks to turn them into plates in cylindrical machines which was run by man power.

1952
In 1952 he opened his second workshop near Grand Bazaar in Istanbul.

1959
In 1959 he inaugurated another shop in historic Grand Bazaar to sell his products manufactured in his workshops.

1965
He opened another silver art shop in Ataturk Airport in 1965.

At this time he began to export his silver products to abroad. Now "Gumus Lale" is the leading exporter of silver made products in Turkiye.

1985
After 1985 his son Mehmet Zorsahin took over the flag.

Today, "Gumus Lale" (since 1965) has been exporting silver products to Italy, England, Germany, France, U.S.A., Japan, etc.

2002
Gumuslale Company opened second store in the historical Grand Bazaar in 2002.

2007
Gumuslale Company opened third store in the historical Grand Bazaar in 2007.

2007
Gumuslale Company has a new web site for online shopping for the sterling silver lovers in 2007.

Company  |  History  |  Contact  |  Sugesstions  |  Easy Returns  |  Security